Who likes to scrub hard for brown gunk? You may be very tired to scrub a juicer very hard but still couldn’t reach all the corners to make it shiny. Often many are complaining that after using and cleaning a juicer for almost everyday still brown coating is visible and making it very untidy. Actually juice is the source of nutrients which is an unavoidable part for a healthy body. So you can understand how essential it is to know that what is the right procedure to clean a juicer. So it is right to arise the question in mind that why does brown coating directly affect the juicers and how to clean a juicer rightly? Really these are a few factors that we all need to know for a real changes to our life.
Building up gunk in juicers are the proper place for bacteria to grow. As it is all about our health concern so we can’t take any sort of risk that will directly affect our body.
In primary state you will be witnessed of fade gunk that develops each of the corners along with inner juicer wall. Although you will ignore it at first but let me tell you guys that later you need to suffer a lot. To make your work more easier, today I am going to depict all the necessary ways to clean it easily. Its obvious that cleaning is a matter of time but few tips are very essential while you will start your cleaning war.
Cleaning carefully after using the juicer immediately can keep you away from seeing the gunk very easily. After buying a juicer or the juicers that you own already start cleaning the nook and cranny from today. Or else after few days you can find a bit differences between the present and previous one.
Stuffs needed to clean the juicers regularly
- Soft Brush
- A Scrubber
- Toothbrush/Nail Brush
- Dry rice/Salt
- Baking Soda
- Mild Dish Soap
- Soft Clothes
Steps to follow
- Start with unplugging it.
- Separate each of the parts as much as you can to get the desired results. In case of uncertainty to separate all the parts, you can search the web according to the brand or model to disassemble the juicer.
- Clean the container or bin well that stores pulp and Scape it out with spatula.
- Rinse every nook and cranny of juicer under running tap water.
- Small toothbrushes or nail brushes can be the perfect assistant to clean the smaller parts. Even mini scrub brushes can be more accurate one to clean it well which is available in online. If you don’t have strong scrubber then no worries as dry rice or salt can take the place of scrubber and perform the similar duties. Add a few drops of water with it and swish it all around to get the desired results. A little bit baking soda on wet clothes works well with scrubbing Powder.
- Then fill kitchen sink with water and add mild dish soap.
- Soak all the essential parts in the mixture and leave it for few minutes. Then start cleaning all the parts with brush or damp cloth.
- Mesh strainer is another most essential part of juicers as it store plup and juice debris. Don’t allow all these debris to dry at fine screen or else a lot of elbow grease will be required to get the best cleaning.
- Moistened sponge or soft cloth is required to wipe down the machine.
- Then keep all the parts on towel or on drying rack.
- Reassemble all the parts to make it once again ready to next juicing session.
Cleaning tough residue of juicer
If you Don’t know how to clean a juicer and not cleaning the juicer well immediately after using it then the left over hard residue will stick with juicer and making it really hard to clean afterwards.still some proven tips will work well to get it out easily.
Things required to get rid of stains
- Enzyme dish liquid
- Denture tablets
- Spray bottle
- White vinegar
Steps to clean hard residue
- First start with unplugging the juicer.
- Clean the juicer well by following above steps mentioned in regular cleaning section. If you would like to get rid of tough residue then dish soap that contain with enzyme will work well because these enzyme helps to degenerate or breakdown the buildup food in the juicer. In this case you can check out Laundress or Dawn Ultra Platinum as these blessing products understand your need.
- After cleaning the juicer if you still find residue on different parts then place those parts to empty sink or bowl.
Fill the sink or bowl with water to soak and a few minutes later give a couple denture tablets in it. Wait until the tablets fizz completely.
- For older stubborn residue you need to take equal amount of vinegar and milk. If one is not available nearby then try with only one either vinegar or milk.
- Arranging a big bowl for dipping the juicer parts is not easy all the time. Instead of using a bigger stuff like that you can take a spray bottle and fill it up with vinegar and milk mixture. After shaking it well you need to start spraying on the residue. Enzyme available in milk and acid of vinegar help to breakdown the juicer residue.
- Now is the time to leave it for rest. Soak it for enough time and let the residue be loosen. Then take a scrubber and scrub it untill get the desired outcome. Believe me it will take very less time to get the new look. Pay attention while you are using spray bottle as you need to spray to all parts well to make sure that it stays wet for long time.
- Another good option is to use salty water. Warm the water as much water is needed according to your juicer parts and add a teaspoon of salt for quart of it.start stirring untill the salt is dissolved completely.
- Soak the parts of juicers in it. While you will find the softened residue then start to scrub.
Following the tips will work like magic to your life as everyday you will be juicing without any long lasting terrific trouble. So don’t be late and get started with the above discussed steps.